Do you want to be someone's hero?
Are you looking for some way to make your life more meaningful? Become a Lakeside Hospice Caring Friends Volunteer. Our Patient Care Volunteers add support to hospice families by sitting with the patient while family members sleep, visit with a friend, or just get out for a little while for rest and relaxation.
Some volunteers choose to:
- Help out in the Hospice office
- Use their professional skills to improve our effectiveness in their field of knowledge
- Encourage staff
- Help with fundraising activities
- Transport equipment
- Prepare meals for patients and their families
To become a volunteer:
- Call Lakeside Hospice
- Fill out an application
- Come in for an interview to assess what you want and like to do.
Your skills are too valuable to waste. Volunteer today!
You can contact Volunteer Coordinator, Erica Grieve at 205-884-1111. Or you can contact her via email at firstname.lastname@example.org